So I made a few changes-new teeth on the whale! A much needed tweak in my opinion, plus I added the girl in the stomach of the whale. I'm really liking the overall look of the canvas, & have only a few decisions left until it's done!
Again my decision, or really the lack there of, has circled back to where to place the text, which text to use, & how to create the text. It's a never ending battle, but one I look forward to every time I start a new project. :)
Thursday, January 7, 2010
I've made a little bit of progress on my latest piece of work w/ the whale! I finished the body of the whale-still a few tweaks to go-& got the background pretty much done. I love the how the background is turning out! It's a mix of watercolor, oil pastels, & pastels mixed w/ water. I may add some ink into it too-haven't decided yet. I feel like it's a little too 2D & it's not incorporating with the 3D qualities of the whale very well.